Tuesday, October 24, 2006

you know, it helps just as much for me to sit and think about what to write here tahn actually writing it. i have so many little posts stored in the back of my head...

Well it was my birthday on friday, it turned out quite good. I didnt get excited about it like i usually do, i think it's cause i didnt ahve a part or anything like that planned. Turned out most of my firends didnt give a shit, they completly forgot and it took grace to point out the badge i was wearing before they remembered. But other than them it was great. My parents got me a digi camera which im totally in love with :P it's bright red, and does loads of funky tricks. Neil got me a photo printer so i can print the piccies off. In his card there was a lottery ticket, a lighter, a cigarette and two condoms hehe. He rocks :). T'was also great that he came back from uni for the weekend(and fri - he came home late thursday). Other people at school also made it fun. In my business studies class is all the popular/annoying kids. Emily has gone to Nepal so she wasnt in it. But they all noticed it was my bday like straight away and all through the lesson they were singing happy birthday and messing around. They also gave me pressies( ok... they were only pens and stuff lol, but it's the thought that counts)

OOO, and gwens first single was released yesterday. it's called WIND IT UP. i'm not sure how to explain it, it's so different and weird. it's either gonna be a big hit or a big flop, not sure which but the song is definetly growing on me. A clip of sweet escape (also name of album) the second single also leaked and i love it : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home