Friday, July 21, 2006

friends

friends can be so annoying can't they? Yeah, people always say i couldn't live without my friends, blah blah blah. most of the time i agree but sometimes they just get on my nerves. and doesn't it feel so crappy when you get ditched by a couple of them? I don't do that to them now, cos i'm not an arse like that. I did it once or twice a few years back and they totally blew up, so what gives them the right to do it to me and except me not to care. is there different 'rules' for different people. how can that be called a friendship, shouldnt we put equal amounts in and get equal out of it?
hmmm... i'm gonna ponder over this for a while...

*virtual slap to emily and grace* why am i still putting up and being your friends, i have many other people to hang with and yet i always forgive...even for losing my guitar etc...

P.S phew, this blog/diary whatever actually helps loads!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home