Thursday, November 01, 2007

At college now...

hey all,
it's been forever since i've posted! had an ok summer, GCSE results went well so ive started my A-levels.

So... what to complain about. hmmm... the classic asshole 'friends' it seems like!

I dont know... i though that as soon as we started college everyone would drift apart and make new friends, but that hasnt happened at all. It's all exactly the same, Ryder (where we all spent breaks) has just changed to Ranson.

It was my 17th about 2 weeks ago, and it's amazing how noone cared. I didnt expect them to make a big deal of course, just a happy birthday would be nice. And Emily, who i've been spending £20 on for her bdays hasnt even given me a card for the past 2 years. It was such a struggle to organise a small meal out in the evening cos hardly anyone would come and it turned out crap anyway. We all sat round the table and everyone else looked depressed, then 2 people has an arguement so everyone was whispreing etc.

I got a few cards but laods of people didnt bother at all. even nic who had had her birthday about a month earliar and i gave her at least a tenner and a cool card, but she didn even say happy birthday.

On tuesday i honesetly forgot to go to debating society and even though everytime on of my friends doesnt turn up we put their name on the register so that they dont get a big red absent mark(which will go on their reference) none of them even bothered to remember me! So now i have a absent even though ive onyl missed one and others who have missed loads have perfect attendance :( Just shows how much they really care.

Only 2 years i will definetly be rid of them, i dont see us all going to the same uni!

To be honest, the only friend who isnt an ass, is probably maggie/andy. They're not my closest friends but they always stick to their word as far as i know... She's trying to cheer me up on MSN now! haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home